Monday, May 19, 2014

Welcome to AAA Cards CAS Challenge, Game 3 "Inspire"















 GAME 3 "Inspire"

Thank you so much for visiting and playing our third challenge! 

We just had a great week, we had some fantastic players and we are ready to do it again! Our 5 gal, design team is excited to share ideas and see your wonderful creations.We hope you'll enjoy the challenges we present, and that you step out of your comfort zone occasionally and create something new and amazing! We play a game of CAS. All the time, every week, all year.



Our Winner from last week, Game 2, is Vicki Ducher. What a beautiful and clever card. You can visit her at "All I do is Stamp"I'll be emailing our winner a digital stamp page called "doodle flowers". Well done!


This week for Game 3, we play "INSPIRE" and CASE a card by Linda Beesom, visit and see her work at "PaperCutting Kind of Day", and I think you'll have a nice visit and be "inspired".




My little bio
"When Victoria emailed me to ask if I wanted to be her guest designer for her new challenge blog I couldn't say yes fast enough! My main inspiration for card making comes with all of the various online challenges whether they are for sketches or color combos or photo inspiration, etc.  I love challenges for a launching pad and to hear there was going to be a new challenge blog just made my heart so happy.
I have been a crafter for as long as I can even remember.  I discovered stamping more then 20 years ago and that formed my love of card making.  Now I love all things paper crafting related and it is so much fun that there are so many great products available. 
My newest love is to use stencils and all of the ways that they can be used to create designs, especially Distress Stains and stamp pads because of the watercolor look that can be achieved.  I let a dot stencil be my main focus on the original card that the design team is CASing this week and I also used the same stencil to CAS my own card, I just used a reverse look with the coloring."




"Doodle Flowers and Leaves" will again be the prize we offer for game 3. It's cute and easy to use. After we reach ten players, we'll start offering wonderful prizes from our sponsors BlueMoon Scrapbooking and Stampendous, like stamps and dies, euphoria and glitters. And in between a few we'll still carry cute vicki stamps freebies.

Game 3 prize is a digital printout sheet, "Doodle Flowers & Leaves" from vicki stamps.










We've been busy makin' cards to share ideas with you...here they are!






Our Guest Designer

Victoria Lavender


Angela Maine





(Jane is our card making machine!)
Jane Taylor

Julia Sager



 Lets Welcome Hannelie Bester Our Newest Design Team Member!




 So, Lets Play!  Add your link up below


Mention and link us in your blog post and display the "Inspire" Game Image to be eligible for prizes. 
Enter up to 3 times, with different cards, and play as many other challenges as you like.
Visit at least 3 other blogs, be oh so nice and happy with comments.
Please join Followers and help us grow.
Your card needs to be CAS.

9 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to find your new CAS challenge blog, thanks to Hannelie! Linda's inspiration card is fabulous, and I love the DT samples...looking forward to playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to be playing along with the team this week! LOVING all of their great cards, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards design team. I played along tonight. Lots of fun. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration.

    Smiles SHer

    ReplyDelete
  4. can someone please tell me what CASS stands for as I would like to join in the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela, I believe it makes Clean and Simple. Not too much stuff going on.

      Delete
    2. CAS means clean and simple. So not too many layers, not too many embellishments & not too fussy. Hope that helps. Look forward to seeing you at A A A Cards.

      Delete
  5. Hi - just discovered your challenge site and wow! Count me in to play! I missed this challenge because we're traveling to visit my family, but oh, how I wish I had...some new stamps arrived in the mail that would have been perfect to make their debut here. Looking forward to what you'll tempt us with next! Thank you so much for creating another spot for us to expand and express our creativity!
    c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased you found us! Looking forward to seeing what you create.

      Delete

We love reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time.